USA/China Will Eat Each Other
- China consumption of USA content
- Limited official release (Marvel) drives unofficial p2p?
- China as global media consumers: what content, when, and produced where?
- What China content goes over in USA? How do the Olympics fit in?
- How do USA and CHN eat KOR and JPN?
Global consumption of S. Korean Content
Older franchise return strength, given a multi-year delay in new season or episode or installment
- Ozark in January
- Stranger Things Season 4 in July, October, November?
- Will know how Matrix Resurrections did at 10 week, 26 week. Early evidence of considerable strength…
- Atlanta Season 3
Simultaneous theatrical and streaming releases, aka day-and-date.
What is released simultaneiously, and which properties are released with a theatrical window (and how long is that window)? Which properties, which genres, which platforms, which COVID variant when? For media objects like Eternals, which had a 30 or 45 day theatrical exclusive release followed by delayed streaming date, how does that impact the streaming media bloom?Tier-two streaming players (Paramount+, AppleTV+, Star+, Hotstar, Peacock): name changes, strategy changes, new regions, chasing, baiting oligarch’s vanity.